If you missed Andy at our last meeting don’t worry he’ll be teaching an all day seminar this Saturday, the 22nd, and next Saturday, the 29th, at the 24th St. Conference Center.
Andy Heller and his real estate partner Scott Frank, have bought, rented and sold approximately 100 homes on a part-time basis, while involved in successful non-real estate careers and putting their families first. They never intended to become full time real estate investors. However, in their approximately 40 years of combined real estate investing, they have developed a long term real estate investing strategy that has allowed them to make loads of money while minimizing their time, effort and headaches.
Highlights from the session will include:
- Why today’s COOLING market is a RED HOT opportunity for investors
- Buying Low: Learn about the untapped fortunes with bank-owned real estate
- What types of properties can you buy from banks?
- How to buy REOs BEFORE they are listed on MLS
- How the “typical” lease options minimize, not maximize an investor’s profit
- How to make a fortune in real estate AND help your tenants at the same time
- Achieve your REGULAR RICHES: Real estate fortunes for regular people… without the hassles!
Watch Andy’s video below and be sure to register for the event at www.azreia.org!!!!