This is the seventh time I’ve written on AZREIA receiving the Award of Excellence as the #1 Real Estate Investor Association in the country. Like you are with your business, we are proud of our accomplishments and it is always nice to be recognized for them especially when the award is announced at your national conference in front of your peers. We are particularly proud that we have earned this award every year we have been eligible. While we want every REIA to reach great heights, no other REIA has earned this award more than twice.
I’ve always said I believe there are things that make AZREIA different from other REIAs. Things I strongly believe contribute to our success.
We measure our success by the success of our members. Success isn’t the number of members we have or how many show up for meetings. It’s how many members are actively doing deals, reaching their goals and living the lifestyle they desire.
- We focus on the legal, ethical and moral ways of successful real estate investing.
- We provide tools, like the Market Update, that actually help our members succeed.
- We have valuable relationships with the business community that are an integral part of members’ success. Business just can’t pay dues and join AZREIA. They have to make a commitment to us on how they are going to support our members.
- We treat all members the same. Since neither the staff nor I partner on investing investing transactions with anyone, all members know every member is equal and supported to their own unique needs.
- We have nothing to sell you. Yes, members pay dues. Yes, we offer education classes. Offer is the operative word. We always offer you education and ask you to be sure it fits in with your plan and that it will help you achieve your goals.
- I have nothing to sell you. My personal motivation is to see real estate investing help as many people as possible reach their life goals. I, Alan Langston, have never stood on stage or sent members an email asking them to buy products or services directly from me. I don’t mentor investors or advertise/market for customers for another business. Why? Because AZREIA is run as a pure trade association. No different than any other association representing its industry. It would be inappropriate at best for me to use AZREIA as a source of customers for another enterprise. Also, see #5 above.
- We have a full-time staff of dedicated people that truly care about our members and their success. I’m sure we have the largest staff in the industry and that is by design. We believe we should be available to help our members.
- We meet in locations that are conducive to achieving the results we want. Every location we meet is professional and has the facilities and amenities needed to make the meeting a success. The Celebrity Theatre, 24th Street Conference Center, Tucson Association of Realtors and Yavapai Title in Prescott are all exceptional locations that support the image we are here for business.
- We offer only high quality education from both local and national educators. Fortunately, our size, as the largest REIA and our reputation as having serious investors as members, allows us to only bring you the best.
Are there more reasons? Sure, but I believe these really set us apart. Plus, we are always trying new things, like July’s meeting being held as a webinar. We will always experiment to find ways to get better.
Thank you for your support of AZREIA. We strive every single day to earn and keep your trust. We want to be necessary to every real estate investor who invests in Arizona and will not rest until we are.