You’ve probably heard by now the best way to make money in real estate without a real estate license or previous experience is through Wholesaling.
In this class we’ll break down everything you need to know in order to kick start your wholesaling business. We’ll show you how to find Motivated Sellers, how to talk to these motivated sellers and execute a purchase contract. You will also learn how to find Cash Buyers for your properties and execute an assignment contract to ensure you lock in your assignment fee.
After this class you will have a full understanding of the scope of the wholesaling process and how to close a deal from start to finish.
There are 4 additional BONUSES in this course to help you achieve those results:
BONUS #1: We have put together a wholesaling workbook that outlines the entire class.
- This way you can take notes and write down big ideas during the class.
BONUS #2: Receive a 30 minute consultation with Marcus or Mike.
- Recommended after you start implementing what you’ve learned
BONUS #3: Mary Sear from Great American Title will provide ALL attendees
- Free leads list with up to 500 leads
- Free postcards for leads list merged with mailing list for leads
- Access to REISource – Accurate & precisely targeted direct mail and telemarketing prospecting lists
- including SFR’s TH’s Condos, Multi Family, Industrial, Commercial, Land and more
- 30, 60, 90 daylates
- Comprehensive Property Profile Search including up to 20 comps within a milt radius, maps, transactional history, crime reports, demographics and last recorded documents.
- Ongoing: Receive Great American Title exclusive rates on leads which can be anywhere from 5 cents to 18 cents.
BONUS #4: A Free Premium account with OfferFast for SIX MONTHS! ($234 value)
- Includes five free listings
- OfferFast connects investors to sellers, so it is the perfect tool for your wholesale deals to reach tons of potential buyers
Price: $197 $167 early registration discount ends 2/15 for AZREIA Members & $247 $217 early registration discount ends 2/15 for Guests
What You’ll Learn:
- How to find motivated sellers and what to say to them without sounding like a new investor
- Current marketing strategies the work in today’s market
- Simple strategies to build a list of cash buyer looking to pay large assignment fees
- How to determine the properties value and know exactly what to offer
- Six phrases that must be in your wholesale contracts
Who’s this class for:
People new to real estate investing
Those looking to get into real estate investing with little money and low risk
Meet Your Instructors
Marcus Maloney is a value investor and portfolio holder of residential and commercial units. Marcus has been named the Equity King for his impressive ability to find real estate opportunities with massive amounts of equity. Marcus, a high school dropout went from GED to completing his MBA in 2011 from Olivet Nazarene University.
Marcus’ hard work transferred to today where he has completed over 3.3 million in wholesale transactions. Currently, Marcus is a licensed agent and an active member of the National Association of Realtors(NAR) and Phoenix Association of Realtors(PAR). While being active in these associations he still wholesales virtually in multiple states while building his investment portfolio.
Marcus has been featured in numerous podcasts and is currently a featured blogger for BiggerPockets, the largest community of real estate investors in the world. Along with completing transactions and working to build his portfolio, he provides mentorship to aspiring investors. Marcus does utilize his MBA for more than real estate. As a consultant for a successful non-profit institution south of Chicago, he uses his expertise in the development of human capital. His philanthropic efforts help existing stakeholders develop in their capacity to serve those in need of assistance.
A full-time real estate investor and an all-around problem solver, Michael Del Prete is known for providing top of the line advice and strategies to help both new and experienced investors achieve tangible results that create cash flow. Prior to real estate investing, Michael held leadership positions in the Mortgage and Wireless industries. He is currently a wholesaler, landlord, consultant AirBnb Superhost and holds his own rental portfolio. He has completed over 400 real estate transactions in the last seven years. He is a member of AZREIA as well as the AMA (AZ Multi-Housing Association). Michael has authored several eBooks and has been a guest on several national podcasts discussing a variety of topics about real estate investing.