- This topic is empty.
June 16, 2022 at 9:45 am #65712Molly MatthewsKeymaster
FORUM RULES AND POSTING GUIDELINES
AZREIA’s forums are a community of real estate investors who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
• Some of our forums are available to the general public. Please do your own due diligence before following advice or doing business with another individual. You should always complete your own due diligence and seek advice from your accountant, financial advisor, attorney or others prior to doing business with anyone. By using information found on any AZREIA forum you give up the right to hold AZREIA liable for any damages or losses.
• All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
• Please keep all help and discussion in the forums. Outside messaging provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc) could lead to personal risk and could deprive other forum participants from receiving the same information.
• If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
• The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
• Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at AZREIA. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
• There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
• When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from ‘text-message’ style substitutions of words like ‘u’ for ‘you’, and ‘ur’ for ‘your’. This allows for users with translation programs or text-to-speech programs to have equal opportunity in our forums.
• There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate suspension.
• There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments. This will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate suspension.
• Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Debate and opposing viewpoints are encouraged, as long as they are posted in a respectful and meaningful manner. Spamming includes trolling, repetitive comments, typing in all caps, and any other rude behavior. Posts and messages that violate constructive conversation will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
• Pornography, fraudulent schemes, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form. This will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate banning.
• This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
• Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable. This will not be up for discussion. These rules are in place to protect all of our participants. We will only remove a post if it does not adhere to these rules or we find it disrupts the purpose of the forum. Moderators will not remove posts with malintent or because of grudges. If you have a post or message removed, it is with good reason and we reserve the right to not have to explain our reasoning.
• Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
• Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in signatures, or in posts. Current paid Business Associates with AZREIA are allowed to advertise their member specific services for our members within reasonable amounts. You also may not solicit sales through the use of promotion or coupon codes. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Profile pictures must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Profile pictures that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
• Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
• Member’s display names cannot be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
• Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
• Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
• Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please email email@example.com before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
• All posts must be relevant to the forum and the topic. Please refrain from off-topic political or religious diatribes or personal opinions. Staff may elect to request you remove any off-topic posts or messages. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves. AZREIA’s forums are for real estate, not a forum for religious or political debates, discussions, or proselytizing.
• Do not ask to become a moderator of any forum. AZREIA reserves the right to select appropriate moderators through a thorough vetting process if more moderators are needed. Asking to become a moderator will likely decrease your chances of being contacted for this role.
• Do not disclose any personal information that you do not wish others to know.
• Personal discussions or “for the attention of” posts are prohibited. Please use personal text or email for this purpose. In addition, please refrain from “Goodbye Forum” posts in forum threads.
• You Must Disclose Your Relationship with any Company, Website, Guru, or Other Entity that You Comment About. If you participate in a discussion about a company, website, guru, coaching program, etc., and have any kind of relationship with that entity (e.g. affiliate, partnership, employee, owner), you must disclose this relationship in your post. AZREIA reserves the right to publicly or privately ask about your relationship with any company that you comment on, to remove any post which does not disclose such a relationship, and to close your account if you fail to disclose such a relationship.
• No Email Harvesting. Harvesting email addresses from our site is strictly prohibited. Do not harvest email addresses from AZREIA forum users.
• Do not poll our users or use this forum for poaching for other forums or competing sites. Diverting our members to competitor forums or websites is strictly forbidden. Polling our members to gather information to be used on a competing real estate site, course, podcast, book, blog post or video is strictly forbidden.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case-by-case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AZREIA reserves the right to change these rules at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- The topic ‘Welcome!’ is closed to new replies.