Want the next video sent right to your phone as soon as it’s available?

Text the word DIDYOUKNOW to 64600

Question: I obtained a judgment against a tenant for failing to pay rent and then I had the constable remove them from the property. Do I still have to send out a security deposit accounting or is it automatically forfeited?

Note: Information contained in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. You should always contact an attorney for legal advice and not rely on information published here.

Arizona Real Estate Investors Association Video Project

AZREIA Real Estate Investor “U” – A series of dozens of education videos on topics important to you as a real estate investor. These videos would be in 1-2 minute snippets focus on narrow topics. Major areas to be rolled out over time will include landlord/tenant issues, accounting questions, title and escrow actions, asset protection, estate planning, self-directed IRAs and others. The content will come from trusted sources giving you confidence in the information. The vision is the information contained in these videos will be searchable so you can find information you need when you need it.