The Mission of AZREIA is to Provide Its Members the Education, Market Information, Support, and Networking Opportunities That Will Further the Member’s Ability to Successfully Invest in Real Estate.
AZREIA Code of Conduct & Ethics
The ownership and management of real estate is a highly regulated segment of the free enterprise system of the United State of America. As such, the members of the AZREIA must treat this enterprise with the utmost professionalism. AZREIA members desire to expand their knowledge of real estate investing and management. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all members of AZREIA will be held to a higher standard of ethical behavior. This includes, but is not limited to the following list of behaviors:
- AZREIA members will not intentionally misrepresent any material fact in their business dealings.
- AZREIA members should keep themselves informed on matters affecting housing in their community, including local, state, and federal laws.
- AZREIA members will create safe and sanitary housing.
- AZREIA members will act as positive role models for the professions of real estate investing and housing providers when dealing with tenants, the public, the media, government officials, and all others.
- AZREIA members agree to disclose any and all known information about any property that may adversely affect the property value or that may cause the buyer any present or future hardship.
- AZREIA members will never market any property that they do not have legal control.
- AZREIA members will always seek the counsel of professionals for any issue in which they are not well versed.
- AZREIA members will be responsible to complete their own due diligence in all business dealings and will encourage others to do the same.
Dated: March 27, 2003. Revised June 2006.
Approved by the Board of Directors, March 2003