General Meeting Information:
AZREIA’s monthly meeting is the 2nd Monday of every month. (Click For Specific Information on This Month’s Meetings)
It is held at the Celebrity Theatre at 440 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix. The Celebrity Theatre is just four blocks south of the 202 on the west site of the street. There is plenty of free parking. Guest may pre-register online and the guest fee is reduced from $30 to $20. Members attend free.
Registration opens at 4:30pm. Each month’s meeting generally includes the following but be sure to check for specifics on this month’s meeting.
- Workshops: (5:15 PM) Specific topic presented by an expert in the area. Very focused education.
- Structured Networking Sessions: (6:00 PM) Come early and network with other real estate investors from all over the valley and from Tucson. Many of our Business Associates will be hosting tables making it convenient to talk with them about specific questions you may have. This is and excellent time to build your team of advisors and providers.
- Guest Orientation: (6:05 PM) Learn a little about our association, the structure of our meetings, our education and networking opportunities.
- Market Update: (6:45 PM) Find out the latest market trends with this in depth presentation on local, state and national real estate information. The presentation is heavily focused on understanding the numbers and where the market is headed.
- Guest Speaker: (7:30 PM) A local or national speaker delivers an educational, entertaining and informative presentation on an area of interest to the real estate investor.
The meeting is free to members. Guest are welcome and the $30 guest fee is reduced to $20 if you pre-register for the meeting on our website.
Click on the map for detailed driving directions.