Think back for a moment. Do you remember why you first became interested in real estate investing? Maybe you were sick of working for “The Man” and letting someone else control your schedule and paycheck. Maybe you were tired of office politics or glass ceilings. Or maybe real estate just sounded more exciting and rewarding. The list could be a country mile long, but underlying all those reasons was likely the belief that being your own boss would give you freedom, financial security, and control of your time and schedule. Ring a bell? It should.
That’s the thought most investors have when they decide to make the jump and go out on their own. Unfortunately, reality looks very different for the vast majority once they get into the business. Instead of quitting the nine-to-five, 40-hour work week and cutting back on work, most find themselves working longer and harder than they ever did when they had an employer. Business and work now consumes their thoughts, time, and attention and the very thing that was supposed to provide freedom now enslaves them.
And it kind of makes sense. This thing is our baby. It’s on us if it sinks or swims. No one cares about our business or success like us. But here’s the tragedy – there’s consequences to our actions, obsession with work, and tunnel vision. We argue more with our spouse. We miss our kids’ dance recitals and soccer games. We haven’t been to the gym in 4 months. We stop at the drive-thru every day because we don’t have time to prepare food. God knows the last time we hung out with our friends… if we even have any left. And to top it off , we feel guilty about all of it, so we spend money and buy things to make ourselves (and those we hurt along the way) feel better and so financial stress is added to the mix. This is the reality for a lot of people.
But it doesn’t have to be that way – not by a long shot and I’ll show you during the AZREIA meetings on Monday, June 10th in Phoenix and Tuesday, June 11th in Tucson. If you’ve never heard of Lifeonaire, we are a company dedicated to helping people create and live abundant, prosperous lives. But in this case prosperity isn’t just defined by top line revenue – it’s a combination of many overlapping factors that I will discuss at the meeting. I like to say, “You can have both a life and business you love. You don’t have to choose just one. You just need to know how to do it, and it’s a lot simpler than you think.”
Here are just some of the things we will cover during the meeting:
- The one mistake that people make in setting up their businesses that almost guarantees they’ll eventually become slaves to it.
- The 4 Stages of Financial Prosperity you absolutely must follow if you want to avoid the mistakes and traps that so many people fall into and never get out. Do these steps out of order (or not at all) and you’re destined for failure.
- How to create a simple, actionable, and realistic roadmap to get you from where you are now to where you want to be – as quickly and easily as possible.
- How to discover what you really want for your life and how to get it (many of us have no clue and are just living the lives that others want for us).
- ..and when…to leave your 9-5 job behind and feel 100% secure in your decision, knowing you can’t fail.
- Why the whole “good debt, bad debt” theory is a complete and bold-faced lie and what you can do to avoid spending a single dollar on interest ever again.
- Strategies and real-life tactics to become debt free in record time.
- How to finally escape the “rat race” FOR GOOD and say adios to the Joneses in your rearview mirror.
- Why working more than 4-5 hours per day will actually produce LESS income for you this year.
In summary, if life and/or business aren’t what you thought they should or could be by now, we can’t encourage you enough to come to this meeting. This one is a game-changer and will make all the difference in the world to you achieving an abundant, prosperous life. See you there.
By Jason Wojo