We have been talking about it for months. 2015 is THE YEAR for creative real estate investing. This month you have the opportunity to learn about one of the most creative negotiation strategies around. Chris McClatchey joins us with an entirely updated presentation on the Power of ZERO plus how to implement the L.O.A.N. process of Leads, Offers, Analyze and Negotiate. The Phoenix Workshop focuses on being sure your rental properties have the correct coverage. Another meeting not to miss? Absolutely!
Phoenix Workshop 5:15pm: Properly Insuring Your Rentals
Virtually every real estate investor thinks their properties are properly insured. The fact is that many, if not most, have no idea. This should be unacceptable. This workshop will get you informed and up to date on what you need to know about insuring your rental properties, Come with your questions.
Prescott Main Meeting – Becoming A Great Investor Discussion Panel – This meeting will center on an important question for investors: What determines my Success and how do training programs play in on this? In this panel discussion, successful investors answer questions such as: How do you suggest newbies get started in their training? What investment books/tapes/CDs have been useful? Is the school of hard knocks the best way? Biggest mistakes made and biggest factors for success will also be discussed, plus lots more!
Phoenix Real Estate Club – The Best Real Estate Investing Networking Anywhere! The Phoenix Real Estate Club is your chance to share your Haves & Wants, and participate in Structured Networking activities with like-minded investors. See you there!
- Providing Non-Biased Education & Information
- Lowering Cost of Managing Properties
- Simplifying Management Task
- Improving Management Decisions
- Reducing Liability & Exposure
- Minimizing Vacancies
- Giving a Voice to Rental Property Owners
Education is the cornerstone of your success investing in real estate. AZREIA education classes are designed to be practical, how-to instructional sessions. We offer a full slate of education classes and workshops every month. With 40+ classes and many workshops we are able to deliver to you the knowledge you need to begin or enhance your real estate investing. AZREIA has earned Awards of Excellence for Best Professional Education from National REIA in 2004 (Best REIA all categories) 2005, 2007, 2008 (Best REIA all categories) and 2009. Please click on the “Education” tab above for a complete description of each class and a current schedule.
The AZREIA staff is available to support you 5+ days a week, but it doesn’t stop there. Our Business Associate Program provides you qualified referrals to over 80 businesses that support real estate investors. Over 100 discounts will save you money and increase the margins on your investments. The public access area of this website provides you with information, education calendar, property postings, forum and other activities. The Member’s Area of this website provides 24/7 access for business referrals, subgroups, articles, discounts, member directory with full privacy controls, and protected member account information. Please call or email us if we can be any assistance.
AZREIA is Ranked as the 6th Largest Networking Organization by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Market Discussions: In depth market information and analysis is provide at our meetings and on our website. Discussion is facilitated at AZREIA and Phoenix Real Estate Club meetings.
- Team Building: All successful real estate investors know how important their team is to their success. AZREIA has over 50 categories of Business Associates and vendors who offer services and products to real estate investors. Our Business Associates are member-referred and complete a qualification process prior to being invited to join. Take advantage of over 100 different discounts to save you money and increase your margins!
- Investor-to-Investor Networking: Find other members who complement your investment strategy or can help you with your needs. With almost 2000 members you will be able to find others to network with at our meetings or through our Member Directory.
- Property Marketing or Acquisition: Present property you own or control at our monthly meetings to hundreds of other investors. Post your properties on the AZREIA website. Have your properties email blasted out to 2000 other members. This is a proven way to sell or find investment property.