AZREIA’s monthly meeting is the 2nd Monday of every month at the Celebrity Theatre at 440 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix. The Celebrity Theatre is just four blocks south of the 202 on the west side of the street. There is plenty of free parking. Guests may pre-register on-line and the guest fee is reduced from $30 to $20. Members attend free.
Registration opens at 4:30PM. Each month’s meeting generally include the following, but be sure to check Upcoming Events for the specifics of each meeting:
- Workshops: (5:15PM) Specific topic presented by an expert in the area. Very focused education or information.
- Structured Networking Session: (6:00PM) Come early and network with other real estate investors from all over the valley. Many of our Business Associates will be hosting tables making it convenient to talk with them about specific questions you may have. This is a excellent time to build your team of advisors and providers.
- Property Presentations: (6:25PM) As part of our Structured Networking Session, members present property they have available for sale or exchange. You may find that property you’ve been looking for during this part of the meeting.
- Market Update: (6:45PM) Find out the latest market trends with this in depth presentation on Local state and national real estate information. The presentation is heavily focused on understanding the numbers and where the market is headed.
- Guest Speaker: (7:30PM) A local or national speaker delivers an educational, entertaining and informative presentation on an area of interest to the real estate investor.
The meeting is free to members. Guest are welcome and the $30 guest fee is reduced to $20 if you pre-register for the meeting on our website.