When we canceled our 2020 Real Estate Investing – Making It Work for YOU! Conference & Expo I was most upset and concerned about how we were going to take care of all the people, both members of AZREIA and guests, that had paid to attend. I feel we did what we always do and made the conference and expo ticket even more valuable when we announced its replacement, the 4-Day Training Extravaganza. Almost everyone converted their conference and expo ticket to the new events. The few that requested a refund, we gladly accommodated.
At the time, I mentioned we were probably going to add even more content as we went forward and for those that stuck in there your value would just continue to go up. Well, guess what? We have just added significantly more content and an additional evening session to be able to deliver it all. Don’t worry, if you didn’t convert to the new 4-Day Extravaganza ticket at the time, we will be offering single event access if you want to attend.
Here are the new adds followed by the schedule, so you can be sure your calendar is all set.
• New Keynote Speaker Added: Jim Rounds, highly regarded local economist, will kick off our September 26th full day information and education session. I can assure you this is a not to be missed session. You will be talking about it for days and weeks afterwards.
• New Education Sessions: Also added to September 26th agenda are education sessions on Legal Entities, Taxes, Rehabs and SelfDirected IRAs.
• New Date for Home Depot: We have added the evening of September 29th to conduct all the Good, Better, Best demos and presentations for The Home Depot. This series of short demo and information sessions are being designed to help you increase your profits and lower your cost for both rehabs and rental updates.
• And I don’t think we are done. I am working on adding more additional content.
Here’s the schedule for the next three months that is included in your 4-Day Training Extravaganza ticket and we will make individual session tickets available if you who didn’t sign-up:
• Saturday, September 26th: Economic Keynote and Discussion with Jim Rounds. Education and information on legal entities, taxes, rehabs and self-directed IRAs
• Tuesday, September 29th: The Home Depot Good, Better, Best demos and presentations.
• Saturday, October 17th: What Box? Making Impossible Deals Possible with Bill Cook (Hoping for in-person option.)
• Saturday, November 14th: Finding Deals in the Hidden Market with Tony Youngs. (Hoping for in-person option.)
We have also scheduled our Core Classes for new investors between late August and October. Check the calendar at www.AZREIA.org for dates.
It is going to be a fantastic late summer and fall for your education and information needs. Our Monthly Meetings and Subgroup meetings continue on their normal schedule, as well. Stay tuned for more and I’ll “see” you at an upcoming AZREIA event!